Support Forums

Full Version: [HELP] I want an xbox!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
check my sig for link and good stuff like that, but I'm paying the first member that completes and offer under me $10 and after that I will pay everyone $5 (if I'm in a good mood you'll get $10) . The offer that I Did was world winner and only cost $10, but the first person to do this has to pay NOTHING. Please sign up as my referral and as soon as you are confirmed and "in the green" (can take up to 48hrs) I will send you a paypal gift with your gift inside Smile

I think that asking $5 from 9 members who also have the opportunity to get free items isn't much to be asking at all, considering the name of this forum. hehe. Thumbsup

If there is anything I can do in return or make a trade, please let me know. I have windows keys and all the goodies like that. dont be afraid to ask!

Please help me out! I will be posting updates following:

1 (7/1/10): They have confirmed that I have done an offer, please sign up and complete an offer! you have NOTHING to loose! All members afterwards will still receive a $5 reimbursement as stated above (or more).
[Image: jpif5e.jpg]