Support Forums

Full Version: StitchRokcs, checking in!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey it's StitchRokcs, some of you may know me from other forums but I'm not entirely active on many of the MyBB sites. Anyway I am 16 years old and defiantly looking into web development I have been on many forums, played many games and created a few forums myself. Even though all of those failed, each and every forum I made in the past has taught me something that I can apply to the next one.

Currently I am working more in the graphics department since coding tends to bore me. I do have a copy of Adobe Illustrator and I'm getting pretty good at it. I look forward to getting to know some of you and I know I'll have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but eventually I'll get there.
I am looking to get into GFX soon, maybe you could help me later...

Either way Welcome!!!
Welcome to the forum SR. Nice introduction.
Hello, StitchRokcs, welcome to Support Forums. It sounds like your interests are addressed by many of the topics we have here. Enjoy them. Smile
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Thats why I joined Smile this site covers just about everything and its pretty friendly and defiantly active.