Support Forums

Full Version: www.socialmonetizing.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logoSIG.png]

A bit of history

We have been around for exactly 2 weeks and have already got 102 members. We have over 2,000 posts and over 250 threads,So there is plenty of tutorials. We have very high hopes for this forum.

What is this forum about ?

This forum is based on monetizing techniques and also human manipulation / social engineering. We also have other sections like graphics where you can showcase all your work also we have a marketplace and a general section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We will be hosting lots of competitions with chances of winning real cash prizes, Also upon the launch of VIP we will have a competition to win VIP.

We have a very friendly and helpful community as many who have joined have said. Also we take on feedback and actually improve thing unlike so many other forums where they just ignore you (Not all but most forums).

Ok thank you for reading, Would love to see your reviews also feel free to sign up.

FORUM URL: www.socialmonetizing.com

Regards,

ProneLegacy
their is like 50 sites out their exactyl the same as that one
(07-01-2010, 01:19 PM)cyberphreak135 Wrote: [ -> ]their is like 50 sites out their exactyl the same as that one

I have only found 3 competing sites from extensive research ? I would love to see your list of 50 sites Glare . With those 3 sites none of then had a HM/SE section so that is really my unique selling point although HF (this isnt one of the 3 sites) has it but they are mainly based around hacking.

Plus all site have competiters just look at the gaming category there are like thousands and I dont people complaining.