Support Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend's Guardian....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay, well let me start off with saying I have been dating this girl for a few months. Well after awhile she was starting to actually love me. Well she tells me some things no one else knew. She tells me how her mothers room mate which is like 50 raped her. Not really raped her but made her give him head. This 50 year old man made his 16 year old daughter give him head. She was even younger then that when it happened. Recently she said he would come in her room while she was getting dressed and he would stare at her. She said he said "I will show you what a real man is, you're BF can't show you that". Well she tells me all this and asks me not to tell anyone. I don't and well I hate this guy now. I have the urge to kick his ass every minute of every day. She said when she turns 18 I can knock the fudge out of him.

Things like this that happen are just freakin disgusting!
I agree. One of my friends was raped by some old guy who lives near our school. After we were finished he moved far,far, away. I absolutely hate rapists, paedophiles and all of them sickos with everything in me.
It really sucks when it's a girl that you care for so much.. Taking advantage of someone who relies on them and trusts them... fudged up
I don't know what type of girl your girlfriend is, but it's possible that she's just making it up to get more attention from you or something like that.
She really is not making up anything, she doesn't go for attention.

She wouldn't be the first girl I have dated that was raped...
(06-29-2010, 01:18 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what type of girl your girlfriend is, but it's possible that she's just making it up to get more attention from you or something like that.
And what if she's not? Considering that possibility however, it would be wise to investigate... is she is too sensitive about it... then it would be a pretty clear sign she is not fibbing. Otherwise, I'd wait until night-time, beat the living fuck out of him and move on... make sure he knows what he did wrong first... or else you'll be defeating the purpose.
Ya, I want to kick his ass so much. I probably would make him admit to everyone that he did that crap. Then I would beat the living fudge out of him.
That's really sick. I really don't see how he could actually do something that degrading to her.

I truly hope everything goes for the best, and it never happens again.
(06-29-2010, 03:56 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]That's really sick. I really don't see how he could actually do something that degrading to her.

I truly hope everything goes for the best, and it never happens again.

Im hoping I can make it all better for her.
Thats pretty nasty im gonna have 2 say who would make there daughter give them head... wtf has the world come 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4