Support Forums

Full Version: How to Make Your Windows7 Completely Look Like Mac OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
How to Make Your windows7 Completely Look Like Mac OS

Introduction: These are things that would make Windows 7 look like Mac OS. I know this is irrelevant and not that useful to others but I'm just trying to contribute to SF, so bare with me. Hope this will be of use to anyone who wants it. Sorry for my bad English!

IMPORTANT: You must create a restoration point before doing this and I am not responsible if anything might happen to your system while doing this thing.

1. Theme

- To make it look like Mac, the theme should be the first thing we should change/replace. This theme was created by sagorpirbd from Deviantart. I know there are lots of themes like this but I like this theme coz it's sleek and fits my taste.
- To install this theme you must first patch your system to install 3rd party themes[LINK].
- I use this software(LINK) to install the theme and also this software will replace other system files(like explorer.exe, OoberFldr.dll, explorerFrame.dll, shell32.dll) safely.

Picture:
[Image: Snow_Leopard_for_Windows_7_by_sa-1.png]

Download Link: http://adf.ly/3dE2

More Themes:
Leopard Dark[LINK]
Leopard Mod Final(System Files Only)[LINK]

2. Icons

- These icons are from deviantart and it has an installer to make it more easier to use. It has x86/x32 and x64 versions for download

Pic:
[Image: Leopard_IconPack_installer_X86_by_M.jpg]

Download Links:

for x86/x32 bit >>
for x64 bit >>

3. Cursors

- Mac cursors with installer. Enjoy!
Pic:
[Image: Leopard_cursors.jpg]

Download Link:

4. Dock

- This is a skin for RocketDock

Pic:
[Image: Mac-OS-X-Leopard-Preview.png]

Download Link:

5. Wallpapers

- The theme itself has wallpapers on it but I will share to you some high definition Mac wallpapers that I used.

Sample:
[Image: 30.jpg]
Download Link:

6. Sound Scheme

- The sound scheme is for Stardock's SoundPackager. SoundPackager is a software that will add a new sound scheme and replace your boring Windows sound.
ScreenShot:
[Image: 1-4.png]

Download Links:

- You can download SoundPackager here[LINK]
- For the Mac OS Scheme here[LINK]

7. Desktop Effects

FinderBar - this software will add a Mac OS X style drop-down menus to your Windows Taskbar
Pic:
[Image: AA.jpg]
Link: http://adf.ly/3cyM

MacSwitch - this is an alt-tab replacement in Mac OS X style.
Pic:
[Image: MacSwitch2.png]
Link: http://adf.ly/3cyk

If there are things that I forgot to mention please comment. Please ask questions if this doesn't work for you or you don't know how to install those above mentioned.

If you can't set this up by yourself let me help you. Add me in MSN zerdnem@hotmail.com
Good tutorial! Lookin forward to see some more by you.
Wow. Great tutorial. I still don't get why windows peple want to look like a mac. Just install the OS via VM box.
I guess people has different styles and perception of things. Thanks for the comments.
I don't see why anyone would want to do this. It just slows down your computer, why not get macs in the first place..?
Thank you for the share, sir.
Just the idea of something like this is awesome. Thanks for putting it all together.
Thanks, i use to do this on XP but it wasn't as good as this.
Holy crap. I'll be using this later. Bookmarked.
Already seen an similar tutorial on hackforums , anyway thanks for sharing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10