Support Forums

Full Version: Windows Freebies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Windows freebies is a place you can download all windows freeware applications. You'll be supprised whats available out there thats free and legal.
The site is only just open, currently were looking for guys to sign up , take a look , download some handy apps and maybe even post some of your own free apps thats available out there.

Theres another section that contains windows tutorials and support. Please dont post illegal apps as they will be removed.

Link: http://windowsfreebies.com
Thats a pretty cool freebies site.
Its only open and theres limited apps at the min but it will build up over time Smile
Section icons look good, theme is minimalist, logo has the appropriate disclaimer and overall this is a tidy forum based on a simple but useful idea. I don't like the background, however: the colour scheme and line patterning looks very outdated. The forum logo does not match the professionalism of the Windows logo. You need to redesign it.

Although I see the logic behind your layout, the Freebies category is to much to scroll through. Somehow you have to reduce the number of sections for the main board. Perhaps grouping them as sections with sub-forums will simplify its appearance.

Thanks for sharing your forum here.
(06-28-2010, 11:06 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Section icons look good, theme is minimalist, logo has the appropriate disclaimer and overall this is a tidy forum based on a simple but useful idea. I don't like the background, however: the colour scheme and line patterning looks very outdated. The forum logo does not match the professionalism of the Windows logo. You need to redesign it.

Although I see the logic behind your layout, the Freebies category is to much to scroll through. Somehow you have to reduce the number of sections for the main board. Perhaps grouping them as sections with sub-forums will simplify its appearance.

Thanks for sharing your forum here.

Thanks for the feedback m8 , thats certainly givin me some ideas Big Grin