Support Forums

Full Version: Lockerz Invites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, if you want an invite to lockerz PM me your email and i'll send you an invite Thumbsup
Did you ever redeem ? i gave few accounts freely
(06-26-2010, 02:21 AM)Supportâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Did you ever redeem ? i gave few accounts freely

i just started, i have heard of people redeeming though and i know a few people who have, but it seems the shop is always fresh out :\
Hey guys just wanted to know since this is under the lockers topic, do i need to purchase a wallpaper to redeem and if not how can i do it? How do i know when the redemption date is? I really want to get something off that site
Lockerz is a scam. I've done over 3 redemptions and never got anything but things that cost less than a buck. Honestly. Like iphone stickers.
(09-26-2010, 10:03 AM)Melted Wrote: [ -> ]Lockerz is a scam. I've done over 3 redemptions and never got anything but things that cost less than a buck. Honestly. Like iphone stickers.

I agree.

I wasted my sweet time earning points and I bought the God Of War game set or whatever, just to see if they would really send anything out. Guess what? They didn't. Unless they're still planning on shipping it to my house... I don't think they will though, it's been almost four months.
Its not a scam guys. I know tons of guys whove redeemed stuff from them. BTW does anyone know when the next redemption day is?