Support Forums

Full Version: [Rate]Snoop Dogg Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first try with Snoop Dogg.
Please rate and post a opinion on how I can improve
--
[Image: m8d08n.png]
--
I like the text.
I think the buildings look weird and the colors aren't my favorite, but that's your choice.
I think maybe snoop should stand out a bit more.
Pretty good
Fresh looking, really smooth and good colors.
Kinda boring but still good!

~A
Judging it by GFX standards, the render is too small for the canvas, the background doesn't fit, and the smudging is messy. Try this to understand the concepts involved: Full Signature Tutorial.
(06-25-2010, 10:17 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Judging it by GFX standards, the render is too small for the canvas, the background doesn't fit, and the smudging is messy. Try this to understand the concepts involved: Full Signature Tutorial.

TBH I couldn't follow that tutorial well. Thank's anyways Eve.
I'm sorry my earlier post wasn't of help.

If you want to keep working on this signature, try zooming into the render so that it fills up at least a fourth or a third of the canvas space. Use a background with complementary colours and abstract shapes (the simpler the better) and avoid making the signature monotone. When you apply an effect which overlaps render and background, be sure to erase the effect on the render itself. Doing so helps to achieve depth in a signature, where the render is clearly in the foreground.
Okay Eve thankyou. I follow'd that well will improve.. if I do, thanks.
No lighting, no blending nor depth.
Try and read up on some tuts.
Top right hand corner needs to have more brush to it and actually put a joint sticking out his mouth maybe?

7.9/10