Support Forums

Full Version: Intel VS AMD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What ya think guys ?
I picked Intel. AMD is better value in my opinion but from what I've been reading the new Intel CPU's are a lot better than AMD.

If I had to buy one though, for some reason I'd lean towards AMD more and probably buy one of their CPU's. I have no clue why though.
(06-23-2010, 05:13 AM)Beano Wrote: [ -> ]I picked Intel. AMD is better value in my opinion but from what I've been reading the new Intel CPU's are a lot better than AMD.

If I had to buy one though, for some reason I'd lean towards AMD more and probably buy one of their CPU's. I have no clue why though.

well i am more for AMD because i have one myself and it holds me for long period! DIdn't have intel expirience so thats why am just wondering.
AMD rocks!
AMD phenom x2, unlock the other 2 cores, quad core for pretty cheap.
I think for home desktops AMD offers great value, lower power usage, and better options for overclocking.

For server usage I think you want the stability that Intel offers.
ye pretty much true..
But you can always see that games mostly recommend Intel core, they aren't bad either but amd phenom Tongue
Intel
I Recommend
(06-23-2010, 01:02 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I think for home desktops AMD offers great value, lower power usage, and better options for overclocking.

For server usage I think you want the stability that Intel offers.

I agree, AMD is better for home PCs and Intel is better for super computers, rich people, and high spec gaming PCs.
amd ftw Smile)
Pages: 1 2 3 4