Support Forums

Full Version: LINUX DISTRO (lfs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am starting to make a linux distro off of the linux from scratch and was wondering if anyone wanted in. I tried to make a group over on HF but it failed with not enough people but if your interested just say. I'm sure I can find a place for you. You have to know C btw.
You still working/dreaming on that. I figured you would have dropped that by now, maybe moved onto building the first 128 bit personal computer OS or something...
(10-08-2009, 08:39 PM)g4143 Wrote: [ -> ]You still working/dreaming on that. I figured you would have dropped that by now, maybe moved onto building the first 128 bit personal computer OS or something...

Where would the world go with that kind of attitude?
Thankyou no I have not dropped it and it isn't a dream I have already begun I was just wondering if anyone wanted in the more minds the better
I would, but sorry.
lil PopTart kid?
"Lil PopTard Linux" don't sound so good.
What ?

Ok if you not interested just don't say anything I don't need any flame
(10-08-2009, 08:39 PM)g4143 Wrote: [ -> ]You still working/dreaming on that. I figured you would have dropped that by now, maybe moved onto building the first 128 bit personal computer OS or something...

Windows 8.

LFS, is good i know someone who is interested. I will call them.
I found this forum that has a section especially for LFS. You might to keep this handy...

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/...cratch-13/
(10-14-2009, 01:50 PM)g4143 Wrote: [ -> ]I found this forum that has a section especially for LFS. You might to keep this handy...

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/...cratch-13/

Thanks
Just downloaded the LFS live Cd...

Its not really what I expected 'which was all bad' because I could actually navigate around. In one short hour I created partitions/created and mounted file systems and created a user account - maybe tomorrow I'll try and install and build the basic packages...Maybe..
Pages: 1 2