Support Forums

Full Version: [Rate] A quick signature I made.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I personally don't think this one is nearly as good as the other one I made a few days back. I know the text wasn't the best choice. I couldn't find any that could fit in with the picture.

Constructive criticism would be appreciated. Oui
Looks pretty good man :] I like it haha! 8/10 -2 because of text.
(06-21-2010, 10:44 PM)† The Beast † Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty good man :] I like it haha! 8/10 -2 because of text.

That's what I said in the OP. Tongue

I couldn't find the "right" text, if you get what I mean.
Background should be darker to create depth. Brightness should be more controlled as it overwhelms the render. The focal point is the light, so text should be positioned between the cape and the light. Font should be in small capital letters and in two lines, because of the space limitations. 6.5/10.
Mhmm, I really like it.. Well done.
No depth at all, also try and make the text smaller and beside each other.

6/10
I really don't think the background goes well with the render, but still fairly good.

~A
I give it a overall 8/10. Good job man, What did you make it in?
(06-22-2010, 03:22 PM)Industrialized™ Wrote: [ -> ]I give it a overall 8/10. Good job man, What did you make it in?

Photoshop. CS4 to be exact.

I know this wasn't the best I've made. But I tried to follow a tutorial's steps from memory.
I don't like the bg...

1)The color doesn't suit
2)It's too simple
3)Lack of effects....

But if considering it was a quick one....then k!
Pages: 1 2