Support Forums

Full Version: Bad Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I beat bad company 1 last night playing three days and only about an hour a day, one of the easiest games I have ever played. Does anyone else think so too?
Try playing BFBC2. It's really awesome to play. (:
I hate Battlefield Badcompany one, Battlefield bad company two, is a hell of a lot better.

~A
hell yea BC series has become awesome..
BC2 Can be matched with MW2
(06-22-2010, 12:04 PM)º¤øĐőŘđĘø¤º Wrote: [ -> ]hell yea BC series has become awesome..
BC2 Can be matched with MW2

Whole other style of graphics though.
(06-21-2010, 09:41 AM)Thomas® Wrote: [ -> ]I beat bad company 1 last night playing three days and only about an hour a day, one of the easiest games I have ever played. Does anyone else think so too?

Yes it was pretty easy i find, The only part of the game that was really hard was looking around for the collectable weapons Tongue
(06-22-2010, 02:56 PM)Industrialized™ Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it was pretty easy i find, The only part of the game that was really hard was looking around for the collectable weapons Tongue

I usual just picked up the machine guns with the huge clips that looked like sniper rifles and used those, they're better than most collectables and had lots of ammo.
(06-22-2010, 12:37 PM)Pedobear™ Wrote: [ -> ]Whole other style of graphics though.

Completely separate types of gameplay, too.
some nerds at my school are obsessed with this game. but i never really found anything cool about this game personally.