Support Forums

Full Version: [tutorial]Sam's Tips To Keep Your Cool ![tutorial]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there guys, do you ever find yourself getting really angry and the littlest thing? Do you find it hard to walk away from a situation? Then try to utilize my top tips to keeping your temper under control.
  • Tip 1
    This tip may seem a bit childish but I assure you it can and will help. Before reacting to a situation take a break or a time out and simply count to 10 whilst breathing relaxingly. This is a great way to calm yourself down quickly.

• Tip 2
    Focus on the solution, instead of getting angry you should think about the solution to what's making you angry. This should make your brain focus on working out and way to stop the cause of your anger.

• Tip 3
    I find that if something winds me up then exercising is a great way to release tension. If something is really grinding your gears then just go for a walk, get some fresh air and some time to contemplate and calm down.

• Tip 4
    What I would say like in my other guides to stop arguments. Think before you say or do anything. This links with Tip 2, just think about what you're going to do or say so you don't make the situation any worse.

• Tip 5
    Another good tip is to rise above the cause. If someone or something is winding you up just say to yourself or them "Whatever" just practice shrugging it off and I guarantee ignoring annoying things or people will make controlling your temper much easier.

• Tip 6
    This is my final tip in my opinion the best one. First of you should establish if the cause of your anger is within your control or not. If it isn't then why should it be worth getting angry over if you can't change the circumstances? But if you can then relate back to Tip 2.

Thank you for reading my little guide, I used to get angry allot but I found that these tips and tricks I have acquired over the years have helped me to overcome anger and see things in a more positive light.

Have a nice day,

- Sam
Haha awesome. Ye, most of the trollers are lack-of-attention-kids though. /Request sticky.
This guide isn't necessarily related to trolling, but yes I see the connection. I agree with your point of view PB. Thanks for your support.
Hi Sam,

Thanks for this. I will definitely show my father this. Usually i never lose my cool.
hahaha nice one Smile Quite helpful.
Cheers Tongue I aim to help.
This is a great tutorial on keeping calm.
Hopefully people read and use Smile
Thanks for your kind words.
I like this, I have a very short temper!

~A
This will help me not punch someone in the face the next time they make me mad! Thanks Sam!
Pages: 1 2