Support Forums

Full Version: [RATE] Anime Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2pt1mif.png]

Please rate and post a opinion on how I can improv it.
Hi Faltron,

I like the colours involved, however the pink blob doesn't really show anything... Is it a sort of haze or something? Just seems out of place.

5/10

- Sam

EDIT I don't like the black lines at the top and the bottom.
I don't really like it, I'm sorry. The bottom is way to hard to see. Fix that up. (:

6.5/10.
Faltron, the background isn't very good, change it to something which is a better colour contrast against the pink tones of the render. When adding brush effects which overlap render and background, be sure to control the opacity to create depth. Erase the brush layer where it blocks visibility of the render.

Text and framing (your black lines) should always be done after the rest of the signature is complete, since both are finishing touches that enhance a signature. So work on completing the signature first. The text should be positioned in a horizontal format between the girl's fringe and the flowers she is holding. Try blue for the text colour to match her eyes, and use a simpler font (not comic style) in a smaller size.
Like a lot have said the sig isn't that great and I think that the text with your name on it could be bigger and in a better position.
6/10
Did you smudge the pink blub? Or what did you do there?
You need to work on this a lot more. Smudging, composition, font, colour scheme & c4d's are all things you really need to consider. The render looks like it could be good If used properly.
I don't like it much, it is kinda hard too see, the colours don't go well.

Sorry.

~A
Not bad at all, Could use more vibrant colors though.

Just my opinion :p
It's cool and nice!

I'd put the text somewhere else....
9/10
Pages: 1 2