Support Forums

Full Version: Hiring german to english translator, paying $5 (google translate does not count)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

h4ck3rk1ng

Hello, i have this website, it is in german:
robotics.webuda.com
is anyone who speaks german well, tanslate the entire thing if igive them scource? preferably sum1 who knows php and things like that so they dont mess it up. i will pay $5
You seem to speak quite good English. I could write it for free if you could speak to me in English the way you want it? Or is it complex with lots of German?

Hope you find help on this if I can't.

h4ck3rk1ng

(06-18-2010, 04:22 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to speak quite good English. I could write it for free if you could speak to me in English the way you want it? Or is it complex with lots of German?

Hope you find help on this if I can't.

it is simple, i give you the scource, and you just translate it into english FROM german... exactly how it is...
Send it here I will see if I can do it accurately. I will try my best.

h4ck3rk1ng

ok here r some instruction, there are a few php files. Open them up, in a text editor, and just edit the parts that are in german. DO NOT plug te whole thing into google translte, as that makes the php files unusable. just copy the words at the end:
example:
PHP Code:
define("gameworlds""Spielwelten");
define("worldvacations""Vertretung"); 
CHANGE TO:
PHP Code:
define("gameworlds""Game Worlds");
define("worldvacations""Representation"); 
see, you only change the german words, not the whole thing.
here is link to all php files: (like 10 of em)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZNXMDPPT
thanx much!