Support Forums

Full Version: Is this right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah a couple of weeks ago i got into an argument with my girlfriend, Over completely stupid stuff. And do you know what she did to get back at me? i asked her if she wanted to have a threesome with me and her best friend (Another girl) a while ago and she denied it. But to get back at me she told me that she infact had sex with her friend (Other girl) to make me angry.

But how could knowing something like this make me angry, It kinda makes me a little happy to know that i might have a chance now noing that they are both down with eachotherOui
I don't understand the question. But it could mean that she's willing to sleep with someone else (a guy) to get back at you, it could also mean that she's a lesbian.
It could also mean that she's a slut who you might have a hard time trusting when you're not with her...just sayin
(06-18-2010, 04:06 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]It could also mean that she's a slut who you might have a hard time trusting when you're not with her...just sayin

That's true, she could be a massive tease or just a slutty girl trying to hurt you.
(06-18-2010, 04:06 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]It could also mean that she's a slut who you might have a hard time trusting when you're not with her...just sayin

This, I would have left here then and there.
Fix your relationship problems, then it'll be right.
@ Black arrow.

Please respond to the thread. If you want to say Hello then please create a topic in the Welcome Mat. Thank you.

http://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

- Sam
She cheated on you. Why would that make you happy?
(06-18-2010, 12:53 PM)Industrialized™ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah a couple of weeks ago i got into an argument with my girlfriend, Over completely stupid stuff. And do you know what she did to get back at me? i asked her if she wanted to have a threesome with me and her best friend (Another girl) a while ago and she denied it. But to get back at me she told me that she infact had sex with her friend (Other girl) to make me angry.

But how could knowing something like this make me angry, It kinda makes me a little happy to know that i might have a chance now noing that they are both down with eachotherOui

Well..You shouldn't ask your girlfriend to do a threesome with her & her BESTFRIEND. The arguement isn't somthing stupid in that matter.
(06-19-2010, 07:18 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]She cheated on you. Why would that make you happy?

It was with another girl Thumbsup, But it did kinda piss me off a little bit.
Pages: 1 2