Support Forums

Full Version: Borland C++ Builder version 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. A few years I bought this book called SAMs Teach Yourself C++ in 24 hours. it came with a CD with Borland C++ Builder v4.0 on it. but i never got through the whole book. I've decided to start going through the book again so i installed the software from the CD. it says in the book you have to go online to get the activation key for the software but i've looked and cant find it anywhere. i've read that Borland dont support this software anymore, but does anyone know where i can get an activation key for this software? thanks in advance
I don't no, but if you're looking for a good free C++ IDE (at least on Windows), then you can't go far wrong with Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2010.
(06-18-2010, 10:27 AM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't no, but if you're looking for a good free C++ IDE (at least on Windows), then you can't go far wrong with Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2010.

I still like 2008 compared to 2010 I really don't know why just been using 2008 for so long.