Support Forums

Full Version: windows 7 Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I have a Windows 7 Error when i try re-installing windows 7. I went from windows 7 to windows vista then back to 7. But when i try going back, it says Load CD/DVD drivers or something. Its like The drivers on your computer cannot be found. If the drivers are in the cd media. Please ignore this. Then i ignore it, Then it pops right back up.
Mhm maybe your computer or system has got confused when you downgraded to vista.
Did you reformat your hard drive before trying to do this?
Here's what you do.

Plug your HD into someone else's pc. Format it into the default type.

Then plug it back in and try to install.
Hmmm..It sound somehow familira to me..
I had that problem on my laptop...
I couldnt install XP ..
I tried using vista and it really worked :S
Stay with Windows 7, it's beast. ^_^
(06-18-2010, 07:51 AM)Crysis. Wrote: [ -> ]Stay with Windows 7, it's beast. ^_^

Yes. Windows 7 is beast. However windows 8 is beaster. The previews are nice. Can't wait for the full release.
(06-16-2010, 04:02 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what you do.

Plug your HD into someone else's pc. Format it into the default type.

Then plug it back in and try to install.

As he stated, when ever downgrading OS ( Operating System ) you must reformat hard drive. If you don't as you do the OS setup it'll ask for the hard drive, and it will recognize your old drivers from Win 7. Hook it up to another computer and reformat it then install Windows Vista.
I'd say that you probably forgot to format your hard-drive while downgrading. That would be your problem, just follow the steps of "Detective RooTz" above, that should work. Smile
Well, the setup doesn't load? if it load you know at Win7 installation you can format it.If not bring your HD to a friend and check it out if it works.

BTW did you changed in BIOS the settings for running the CD(Advance setting) or something like this.And if the first one is seted to Hard Drive, than change it to CD-ROM, if not, do the first Hard Drive..