Support Forums

Full Version: Everything has just changed feel like hell nothing seems to be good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dont know what has happend to me these days i mean i just feel like dying i hate it .. i dont know y i have become such a retard i mean i was a happy man living life nicely happily .. but from the past 3 months life has become bad for me ...

i was in a relationship with a girl whom i love from 8 years ..

we were in a relationship from past one year .. .

we were in the same class from past 2 years and were too close to each other ..

now we are in different sections and lot of differences have come up .

i love her a lot and just cant think of leaving her . but what is happening is just crap .

she broke up with me today and is totaly ignoring me now Sad

i just cant believe we arent together Sad ...

i dont know what to write here i myself dont know my position ..

i just feel worse ..

what to do Sad
First of let me say you're not a retard. You're a nice bloke I'm sure.

Secondly we all have to experience some pain in our life whether or not that may be relationships or other times of suffering.

I think you need something to take you mind of it all. Maybe post around here and get to know people? Maybe start a new sport or hobby.

Do some constructive things with your time, read a book for instance play some games. Anything that makes you feel that tiny bit better.

Eventually the pain and bad feelings will go; believe me Cool

I hope it works out for you and if you need someone to talk to I'm here Tongue

p.s. Try giving your ex to cool down, let her process what's happened because she's probably finding it hard to deal with it too. Then talk to her in a couple of days maybe.
yeah Smile thanks wil try it out .. what all u said ;( ..
Just another thing. I don't mean to sound corny, but Fake it until you make it. It is a pretty straightforward idea that can be used in any negative situation. Just keep smiling and living your life and be happy (that's where the faking comes in) and in no time at all you will be happy without trying. Some people think this means to remain in denial, but that is really not the case it is somewhat of a temporary behavioral mod (In my opinion).

Example:
Freshman year I had to work with an individual who I despised (well the feeling was mutual). At first it was hard to work with him because he just kept getting under my skin, but then I thought I would try faking the fact that I had no problem with him and by the end of the project we were like two peas in a pod. In closing, everything happens for a reason man and if you and the aforementioned girl were meant to be together it will happen.

(06-08-2010, 04:07 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]First of let me say you're not a retard. You're a nice bloke I'm sure.

Secondly we all have to experience some pain in our life whether or not that may be relationships or other times of suffering.

I think you need something to take you mind of it all. Maybe post around here and get to know people? Maybe start a new sport or hobby.

Do some constructive things with your time, read a book for instance play some games. Anything that makes you feel that tiny bit better.

Eventually the pain and bad feelings will go; believe me Cool

I hope it works out for you and if you need someone to talk to I'm here Tongue

p.s. Try giving your ex to cool down, let her process what's happened because she's probably finding it hard to deal with it too. Then talk to her in a couple of days maybe.

Great advice Sam
Hey it's why I'm here Tongue

Are things getting a bit better lonleystoner?
No i mean she is pretty happy after it Sad . I went on a holiday for 8 - 10 days so that i can refresh my mind but now when i am back everythings the same Sad. I know the main /

root cause of my problem is my x-gf , i loved her the most she was everything for me and now she just walked away saying "i dont love you anymore" , how can she actually . How

can she forget the time we spent . we wer every close emotionally and she just ended it and she seems to be happy Sad . But i just cant forget her.
I think you should get a good night sleeps and wake up tomorrow and think things through fully, I mean, there is plenty of fish in the sea!

~A
(06-09-2010, 05:07 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Hey it's why I'm here Tongue

Are things getting a bit better lonleystoner?

(06-20-2010, 01:26 AM)Ally Mac Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should get a good night sleeps and wake up tomorrow and think things through fully, I mean, there is plenty of fish in the sea!

~A

i just cant Sad , when i get up in the morning i thing about her , when i sleep i thing about her. We were too close . But she just ended it , shes fine and happy with it but i cant get over her Sad.
Dear Prateek...
I can understand your Problem..
But First of all think yourself if someone is not caring you then why are you making your life hell for such person..

Its OK if you love her madly...But you must control your emotions...
Just wait for the correct time...Talk to her again ..
And I m sure she will be back to you...
Everything is in your hand..
But Don't cry for her..
Be strong and you can't be Wrong..

Best Of Luck
Pinku
Smile
Nothing is working out guys i just need that girl but she seems to be happy without me Sad
Pages: 1 2 3