Support Forums

Full Version: Face make over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A guy paid me to do some minor changes to his face so he could "Attract the ladies" as he said. I found that statement to be rather funny but since he offered a payment, I didn't see why to say no. Tongue

Changes: Double fat chin and black bags under the eyes removed. Also, some black spots too.

Before:

After:

BTW, if you want your face edited too, contact me. Victoire
Looks like you've just stuck a totally different chin on him? Lol?

good stuff anyway keep it up.
Very good graphics work here, Notorious Mental. Keep it up!

Did he pay you a good amount of money? Big Grin
Hahahha what a loser....good job though!
Holy crap that's very good.
Yea it was pretty amazing what you did with his chin!

Very good work.
Wow really nice job on the removal, I didn't even notice any flaws or anything.
(06-06-2010, 03:22 PM)Dubstep Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you've just stuck a totally different chin on him? Lol?

good stuff anyway keep it up.

No and thanks. Hehe

(06-06-2010, 08:39 PM)T o X i C Wrote: [ -> ]Yea it was pretty amazing what you did with his chin!

Very good work.

(06-06-2010, 09:46 PM)Xtinguish Wrote: [ -> ]Wow really nice job on the removal, I didn't even notice any flaws or anything.

(06-06-2010, 04:57 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahha what a loser....good job though!

(06-06-2010, 08:30 PM)0wnall Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap that's very good.

Haha, thank both of you.

(06-06-2010, 03:26 PM)Beano Wrote: [ -> ]Very good graphics work here, Notorious Mental. Keep it up!

Did he pay you a good amount of money? Big Grin

Thank you and yes.
I'm very good in the field of graphics, and I don't think this is much a difference.
(06-07-2010, 01:36 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very good in the field of graphics, and I don't think this is much a difference.

If you were really that good you'd see it. Smile

"Double fat chin and black bags under the eyes removed. Also, some black spots too."

Read this?
Pages: 1 2 3