Support Forums

Full Version: My CoD4 Montage "genisis" check it out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It wasn't bad, could of done with better editing and I don't really like FPS on consoles with the aim helper etc.

Was a tad short but I must say I did enjoy it, nice work.
(06-06-2010, 02:04 PM)TeeCp Wrote: [ -> ]It wasn't bad, could of done with better editing and I don't really like FPS on consoles with the aim helper etc.

Was a tad short but I must say I did enjoy it, nice work.

thanks alot that means alot ^^ ya i am a begginer editor, but im getting there, guna make a new one soon.
Not bad man, editing was a little rough around the edges but great job.
It's obvious your just getting into video making and it's not bad for some first attempts Tongue What software are you using to produce the videos? I would recommend Sony Vegas Pro or Camtasia Studio.

Good first job, keep up the good work.
(06-07-2010, 09:16 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]It's obvious your just getting into video making and it's not bad for some first attempts Tongue What software are you using to produce the videos? I would recommend Sony Vegas Pro or Camtasia Studio.

Good first job, keep up the good work.

its not my first iv made 3 others but i never have used sony vegas much which i used for this one and i made the others like a year ago so its like starting all over again yer. cheers =)
I didn't say first vid Tongue

Try and get Sony Vegas Pro it's sweet.
(06-07-2010, 11:03 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say first vid Tongue

Try and get Sony Vegas Pro it's sweet.
ohh yea i re-red it XD
n yea i have pro .
This makes me miss CoD: 4 with a passion... I shouldn't have sold it to get MW2, a BIG mistake.
But good job OP, I suggest looking into editing TuTs also.
Honestly, I think the editing was pretty cool but there wasn't anything too impressive in the video. And, you're playing in pubs...
Pages: 1 2