Support Forums

Full Version: Rate my site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys here is my first site where i ever looking into getting advertisments on them..

Can you guys give me some advice on how i could make it better:

www.gfxrequest.tk
- Get your own domain
- Make the header image actually pertain to the website, it does look good though
- Add an option for a render or image to be used in the request form
(06-06-2010, 12:02 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]- Get your own domain
- Make the header image actually pertain to the website, it does look good though
- Add an option for a render or image to be used in the request form

Alrite will do , and i'll get my own domain when google pays me.
Okay I am going to be blunt. It will benefit you I promise.

You need to get a paid domain, I will never register on a .tk and never will.

Your header is quite plainly amateur and is way too big. I have to scroll left and right which is horrible imho.

I think you should also loose the adverts, I think that your site needs some more structure however I like the clean feel to the homepage.

These are a few suggestions.

P.s try to play devils advocate all the time with your own work. Criticize yourself constantly this will be the key to making your site looks tops Tongue

- Sam
Ok first things first, You should move this thread to the Website reviews & showcases section.

Now for the actual site.

The banner is far to big, also you should create a new design for it.
You should get a better domain (Either .net or .com for this site).
I like the color scheme it looks very professional.
The copyright information in the footer looks bizarre.
Supply more information on your pages. For example you only have 2 FAQ's on the FAQ page, you have 1 sentence on your About page.

I think this site has a lot of potential though so good look with it.
It looks like a slapped on template. At least you did it correctly but without any originality to it I can't see how we can review what you've actually done.
A hit counter? Seriously? =/

You need to put more time into it. It just looks thrown together.
(06-07-2010, 11:54 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a slapped on template. At least you did it correctly but without any originality to it I can't see how we can review what you've actually done.

I see i see, i don't no why i i made this thread. It's just so plain and simple. That's why i am recruiting people to help me with the site.

(06-07-2010, 12:05 PM)timestandstill Wrote: [ -> ]A hit counter? Seriously? =/

You need to put more time into it. It just looks thrown together.

The hit counter is for personal reasons.
I agree with pretty much everyone else.

Design a better template and buy your own domain, none of the crappy .tk rubbish.

I wish you the best of luck in the future though! Smile
Google Analytics >>>>>>>> Hit counter.
Pages: 1 2