Support Forums

Full Version: [SELL] How to unfreeze your MSN E-book [SELL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you ever gotten your msn locked/ frozen and can't seem to sign in? Have you gotten an e-mail stating that it is locked/frozen?
Would you like it Unfrozen?

Then you have come to the right place!!!

Title: How TO UNFREEZE YOUR MSN
Author: Hippypancake (The Hippie)
Pages: 2
Description: Have you ever tried logging into your msn and can't? Have you ever gotten an e-mail saying your account has been locked/frozen? Have you ever wanted to fix that? Well now you can.
FREE updates + Support.
Payment Options: PayPal only
Copies Available: Unlimited
Review Copies Available: 2
Resale Rights: No (unless you have talked about it to me first)

<snip>
Uhm there's also an easy way o_O
But i don't want to wreck your sale'
you are NOT the real hippypancake, i am quit using my name people are sending me messages, Whoever posted before me oh PLEASE wreck his sale
(06-19-2010, 12:37 PM)Tonjud Wrote: [ -> ]you are NOT the real hippypancake

Provide proof that you are the real hippypancake.
well jee, its not been my runescape name since 2004, and xbox live in 2005. these posts have been made in 2010... I even used this name before while playing the game "State of Emergency" for the Ps2... It is the most RANDOM name ever and for someone to think of the same thing as i did, WHEN I WAS 10! is insane.
(06-19-2010, 10:20 PM)Tonjud Wrote: [ -> ]well jee, its not been my runescape name since 2004, and xbox live in 2005. these posts have been made in 2010... I even used this name before while playing the game "State of Emergency" for the Ps2... It is the most RANDOM name ever and for someone to think of the same thing as i did, WHEN I WAS 10! is insane.

also, my Youtube name is "therealhippypancake" created in 2007 summer, when my father saw someone with a name "Hippiepancake" on Xboxlive he yelled "Who in the hell coppied you???" because my father was there when i first made this name. i do have the proof to provide i am the first hippypancake, ya know...like the credit card used for the payments for "Hippypancake" 's runescape membership, created in 2004 (WAY before this guy was posting stuff giving me spam mail) the same credit card is used for xbox live membership for "Hippypancake" and worldofwarcraft where a few of my people are "Hippypancake" "Hipypancake" and all other possible variations...THIS is my name, my trademark, my legacy. theres no way someone else thought of this name...it was me using Hippy95 and Pancake 95 on State of Emergency then a friend of mine thought it was funny and used Hippy94...so i used Hippypancake...combination of them...
This is easy. Use any un-freezer. I just contact them they suspend all other traffic for 5 days from attempting to login to my account except from my area. Eastern USA.
I have an unfreezer coded in VB.net and has HWID protection, Big Grin
Just a question but cant you contact microsoft and tell them to make it where you can only login to your msn through ur ip?
This is widely public, there are many unfreezers out as well as a method that doesn't need one.
To comment on the accusation of impersonation. No one owns the rights to be called HippyPancake.

Your point that you're the original is basically meaningless. I don't believe you have any legitimate claim for exclusivity on it.
Pages: 1 2