Support Forums

Full Version: What computer game is better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Vote in the poll and please post in the thread which you think is better (especially if you chose other) and tell me why.
You may choose more then one game.

Thank you.
Pacman is better, the graphics will blow your mind.

I don't play any of those games so i can't really judge/compare them, the only one i have played is Cod3 on Ps2.
I have been experimenting with fps games like OpenArena, AlienArena, AssaultCube, Nexuiz, Sauerbraten, Tremulous, Urban Terror, Warsow, UnrealTournament4, Quake3 & others (although; i usually stick with my huge collection of retro gaming roms and emulators).
I put other, cause all those big games I play on consoles. But some of my favorite PC games are fun as crap, like there was a game from a few years ago I forget the name. Impossible Creatures I think, OMG Big Grin it was soooo much fun.

It's like one of those rts games, but you're some researcher and you gather different animals and then you can COMBINE them into ONE it's soo awesome. Like I remember combing a Killer Whale with an Eagle or something hahah it pwnd so hard.

Here's a link for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8xkpO57b2o Big Grin
I put World of Warcraft because it is the game that I play the most. If you would have put Warcraft 3, I probably would have chosen that, though.
Call of duty i reakon. I got it on ps3
I don't play alot of video games, but I would have to say Halo is one of the best games.

Effectzz.
i dont see fallout 3 there :/
(06-04-2010, 09:18 AM)Buffy Wrote: [ -> ]I put World of Warcraft because it is the game that I play the most. If you would have put Warcraft 3, I probably would have chosen that, though.

Well, in my opinion. They would go together. I know they aren't the same, but I think they are made from the same company. I don't play WoW though, so I am not 100% sure. My friends are trying to get me hooked to it though. They are all level 80's and one of my friends gave me a level 80 for free, but all I need now is some membership and I will try to play it and see how I like it.
(06-04-2010, 05:03 PM)richy1913 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont see fallout 3 there :/

Well, if you don't see the game that you think is better, then why don't you just press the "other" option.
(06-04-2010, 06:23 PM)hippypancake Wrote: [ -> ]Well, in my opinion. They would go together. I know they aren't the same, but I think they are made from the same company. I don't play WoW though, so I am not 100% sure. My friends are trying to get me hooked to it though. They are all level 80's and one of my friends gave me a level 80 for free, but all I need now is some membership and I will try to play it and see how I like it.

Both Diablo 2 and World of Warcraft are made by Blizzard, but they're on that list.
WOW <3 FTW!
Cataclysm will be an awsome realse!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9