Support Forums

Full Version: xbox 360 avatar color modding tut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was made by Hippypancake. Copyright Protected.

What you need: Xport 360, Horizon, Transfer Cable, an xbox 360 account, and an xbox 360 hard drive

I have tested both of these links and they are working as of Thursday April 19th.

Get Xport 360 Here: http://uk.codejunkies.com/support/articl...cle_id=272

Get Horizon Here: http://horizon360.net/download/

All other materials that you need, I am assuming you already have. If not then you can buy most stuff from Microsoft.

After downloading both programs:

Step 1. Open Xport 360, select your hard drive, and click okay.

Step 2. Click device 1, click partition 3, and then click content (user profiles, saves, etc.) Now you should be at a screen that looks a little bit like this.

Step 3. Now, Find the profile that you want to use (if you don't know which one is yours you can find out later)
Click on it (on the left column) click the file that starts with FFFE and then the one with numbers usually a lot of zeros.

Step 4. Now drag and drop your profile to your desktop. This will not delete your profile off of your hard drive, but it will copy it to your computer.

Step 5. Now open Horizon ( if you have not downloaded yet, look at the top of this page)
Once you have opened Horizon, click Profile Mods tab, then click on Avatar Color Changer.

Step 6. Now click open profile. Click desktop tab, then find your profile that you copied to your desktop. Click on it, and open it. It should pop up with your xbox live account. It will tell you which account it is. If it is not the account that you want to be modded then go back to steps 3-6. Now choose what colors you want your avatar to be, and when you are done click save.

Step 7. Now exit out of Horizon once you have clicked save. And drag your profile that you copied to your desktop earlier back into the same place in xport 360. ( Drag it from your desktop to xport 360) You now have your modded avatar on your hard drive. When you drag it to xport it will give you options yes, yes to all, and cancel. Click yes to all.

Step 8. Once it is done transferring back onto your hard drive. Then you can unplug your xbox hard drive from your transfer cable, and plug it into your xbox 360. You avatar should now be how you made it. If your profile got corrupted. No worries. Just delete it off your xbox 360 and recover it back.

Step 9. Enjoy.
thanks a lot man. i've been trying to find one of these. i appreciate it.