Support Forums

Full Version: Did anyone know about this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just found this out accidentally. I held my "start" button on my controller and it turned it on. I never knew that you could turn the controller on this way. I thought you had to use the xbox guide button. If you didn't know try it for your self.

PS: The xbox guide button is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the Start button which is located to the right(→) of the xbox guide button.
Wow. I never knew that. Nice find! Wouldn't have guessed. lol
(06-03-2010, 05:10 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. I never knew that. Nice find! Wouldn't have guessed. lol

Yea, it was weird. My controller was sitting in my lap and I was holding it and I pressed the start button and the led's started lighting up and then my xbox turned on. I thought that I may have held the xbox guide button as well, so I turned off my controller and pressed just the start button (making sure of it too) and sure enough it turned on. It is weird and I wonder if microsoft purposely made it like that. They must have but maybe not.
LOL, old trick. But it's helpful :] Microsoft just wants us to be stuck to the couch all day gaming hahaha.
LOL. I never knew that actually, but it doesn't really make a difference. A huge Xbox button is next to it, might as well hold that down? :]
(06-05-2010, 08:07 AM)Dervie Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. I never knew that actually, but it doesn't really make a difference. A huge Xbox button is next to it, might as well hold that down? :]

Well what would happen if the senors in the controller for the Xbox button broke, not allowing the xbox button to work anymore? There's always a use for something. lol
Loll how the fudge you didnt notice yet ;)
Yeah, it's a nice feature. Especially for the lazy xboxers :p
I knew about that, but the Xbox guide button is SOO much easier to press. lol
Yes, I knew about that. I figured it out on the day that I purchased my first Xbox 360. Tongue
Pages: 1 2