Support Forums

Full Version: Monetizer Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I have made a forum and if you see and rate it.

www.monetizerforums.info

If you would like to join, please do so.

Thank you.
1. Logo text is fuzzy.

2. Design needs work. Lots of it.

3. You copied content from HF. That's going to piss me off.

I'd say fail.
You hardly have any forums.

The tabs should match the rest of the forum

What Omni said about the content copy (While making your forums don't look at anything) & fuzzy text
It could use a lot more forums and categories. The banner is also a little bit fuzzy and could use a little work.

Over all rating that I give would be 6/10.
(06-02-2010, 10:19 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]1. Logo text is fuzzy.

2. Design needs work. Lots of it.

3. You copied content from HF. That's going to piss me off.

I'd say fail.

Yeah, I sort of did. Just for the starter, I will change it (trust me).. My forum is screwed up and no one can help me..! Sad!! look what happened.
(06-03-2010, 06:15 PM)MonetizerForums Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I sort of did. Just for the starter, I will change it (trust me).. My forum is screwed up and no one can help me..! Sad!! look what happened.

Sorry but that is kinda Sad...He can send a DMCA TO YOUR HOST and get your site shut down permanently.
(06-03-2010, 06:15 PM)MonetizerForums Wrote: [ -> ]My forum is screwed up and no one can help me..! Sad!! look what happened.

You can repair the situation. Try to find sources of good advice to study how good forums are created.

For example: The Concept Behind Forums and How to Start One
It's kind of ironic how you have started a "monetizer" forum yet you can't even afford the $9 for a com/net domain.

Also, the android logo for board icons is irrelevant.
I have fixed the errors, all I have to do now is to fix the tab.
I just realized that some noob has copied my forum!!

www.monetizerforums.info s my website but it is not loading since I now suspect that the owner of www.monetizerforums.com is DDos'ing me..!!! he just copied my whole forum, including my logo!! what an idiot.
Pages: 1 2