Support Forums

Full Version: How many hours a day do you spend gaming ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Just a poll of how many hours a day you spend gaming.
It depends. I used to play 10+ every day, but I've only been playing games for a couple hours a day recently.
I spend 13 hours a day on HackForums.net
I never spend more than three hours a day. I get bored after the second hour unless I'm running Arenas.
I play wow now, so take your best guess.
About half an hour on my PSP maybe up to an hour. I play it in bed before I go to sleep. Helps me relax. I play boring games like poker or anything that's slow paced.

I was spending 40-50 hours a week with Condition Zero years ago but now I don't play much on my computer. Every now and then I'll play a game but I'm too damn busy lately.
The only games I play are like Touch Hockey and Doodle Jump on my iPod Touch. I play maybe an hour a day (altogether). I'll play them while waiting on a text, if I'm out and about without WiFi, and in bed.
On average 1-4 hours, sometimes i take breaks and don't play for weeks
I use to game a lot, But then I decided to get off of the addiction. I now play sports like basket ball all day everyday at the park. It is a lot more fun then sitting on your butt.
I used to play about 14 hours of xbox, but I got a hold of myself and now I only play about an hour or 2 of ps3.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20