Support Forums

Full Version: PS3 Keeps Freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright my ps3 freezes almost every 5 minutes and its getting on my nerves, its starts freezing the first ten minutes i play! Does anyone have a solution for this, I am tired of building Tracks on Modnation Racers and it freezing in the process of making! Sad
It's probably just broken Sad

How long have you had it?
Your disk is broken or your optical laser guide rail is loose, as the console heats up even the slightest change in position will effect it.
Its not broken I have had the PS3 less than a year. I just bought the game last Monday :/
If its still keeps freezing then you have to follow the following steps. Hopefully your problem may be solved. It may fix your Ps3 that keeps freezing without opening it up.
-Let your console cool down.
- You have to restart your console by holding in the power button for 5 seconds until you hear a beep.
- Just check that if there is a loose cable or not.
- You have to unplug all cables but just keep in mind that not the power cord.
- You have to take out the hard-drive, and put it back inside your console.
(06-02-2010, 04:32 AM)Joneswilliamsc Wrote: [ -> ]If its still keeps freezing then you have to follow the following steps. Hopefully your problem may be solved. It may fix your Ps3 that keeps freezing without opening it up.
-Let your console cool down.
- You have to restart your console by holding in the power button for 5 seconds until you hear a beep.
- Just check that if there is a loose cable or not.
- You have to unplug all cables but just keep in mind that not the power cord.
- You have to take out the hard-drive, and put it back inside your console.

Alright I'll try that, but I am already going to get a new one if playstation cant fix it Smile
Well depending on when you bought it, where you bought it, and if you have the receipt or not. You can try taking it back to the store or get it fixed by someone off of craigslist.org (always works for me).