Support Forums

Full Version: An awesome suggestion :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've got 2 suggestions.

1. We should have a "SUGGESTION" area.

2. In the "Academic, School, and Homework Help" instead of Math Help I think we should have Subject Help because people need help but not always with maths.

White Hat.
1. I don't think we get suggestions often enough to warrant a subsection for them. Simply tag your thread title with [Suggestion] or something of the like.

2. What would the main forum be used for then?
Elektrisk, he is saying to have subject help IN the Academic section, instead of math help.
(06-03-2010, 04:08 AM)υℓqυισяяα Wrote: [ -> ]Elektrisk, he is saying to have subject help IN the Academic section, instead of math help.

He is suggesting that we rename "Math Help" to "Subject Help". I am asking what the main forum would be used for, if that were to be done.
(06-03-2010, 04:44 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]He is suggesting that we rename "Math Help" to "Subject Help". I am asking what the main forum would be used for, if that were to be done.
Then why is there a math section? o.O
(06-03-2010, 07:10 AM)υℓqυισяяα Wrote: [ -> ]Then why is there a math section? o.O

Because it was such a popular subject to discuss, I assume. I don't know; I didn't make it.
Math is just a very specific subject I felt it's own subforum was appropriate.
Fair enough, plus you can always just post in the Academic, School, and Homework Help's main section for other subjects.