Support Forums

Full Version: filefactory SCAM site dont wasting your time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
filefactory - is a SCAM sitePeople who been cheated said:
Quote:I upgrade my account to premium a few weeks ago, but today they took me down members often without a reason to be informed, I think they have to avoid scams can I convert point to money . filefactory is Big Scam , not join , don’t make money with it.
2. maxbounty.c o m [As i know, many members get paid]People who been cheated said:
Quote: I have spent hundreds of dollars on Adwords advertising and generating hundreds of dollars revenue only to be banned just before pay day and accused of offering incentives to complete offers. I can assure you this was not the case. The company has banned me for no reason (SCAM) and has dealt with me in a very unprofessional manner.
3. adjal.c o mPeople who been cheated said:
Quote: 1) Adjal Scam. Last month they must were send to me a check, but did not pay. I waited 2 months. Wrote a letter, but did not get an answer. 2) I worked with them last month, I asked for the payment, they answered if I want to receive by check or paypal, I said check will be good since I don’t like paypal. Then emailed them several time but didn’t receive even a note.
4. Slingfile.c o m
Quote:People who been cheated said: … …On August 8, I stopped uploading files.With 20.000 points in my account, I decided to wait up to the date of payment.In this period send them two e-mails with some questions about the site, etc. But without any response. Thursday 20 August was the payment date. But no, not pay.
5. adblaze.c o mPeople who been cheated said:
Quote: They have not made any payments since May of this year. They made a really lame excuse of frauds on their system that is why they are not sending payments but have not updated us regarding this “issue” in months. They will NOT respond to your email or AIM queries regarding payments either. If you used to be promote Adblaze (I sure hope you’re not promoting their products now) and have not been paid in months SPEAK UP! I know A LOT of people have not been paid by them and unfortunately I am one of them.
6. cpaboss.c o m
Quote:People who been cheated said: Any one received July’s payment from CPABOSS ? I contact them but they dont respond so I think they are scam
7. 000webhosting.c o mPeople who been cheated said:
Quote:I tried them for about a month and generated many referral sign ups but after that when i was trying to contact them they won’t even reply. Then I tried using other email to contact them and pretended as a my best friend and ask about the reason why they are not responding on my emails and they just simply say that I am a scammer. I am so sad, after i made so many referrals they treated me as scammer. Or they just simply avoiding to pay my referral earnings….
But if you like them then try them and try wasting some of your time.</div>
source
http://rab7net.info/vb/Thread-filefactor...-SCAM-site
Yea, I kinda figured that. All those sites though. Damn they got bad rep now.
thanx Unrated for reply
good day to you
They obv scam, they act like every ref you get is fake.