Support Forums

Full Version: iPod Touch Won't Turn ON!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just went and brought a new charger thinking my current one was fudged, because it wouldn't charge, or actually it might charge but won't turn on. Anyway i've tried holding the power + home for 10 seconds, then releasing the power button, whilst still holding home, but this freakin crap won't turn on, it's been on charge for freakin 2 hours, and still won't turn on, just spend like $60 on a charger, ANY suggestions at all?

Oh, and i've also tried to plug it in to my USB while having itunes open, and not open, nothing comes up, and in my computer theres no iPod or removable disk for it

Thanks.
I don't know much about the iTouch but mabye the battary wasn't in all the way?
(05-27-2010, 10:22 PM)Unrated Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know much about the iTouch but mabye the battary wasn't in all the way?

The battery isn't removable.
(05-27-2010, 11:13 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]The battery isn't removable.

This is how I know nothing about iTouches. Sorry I couldn't help D:
Check the apple website for technical support? Or give apple a phonecall.

Effectzz.
Try booting it into Recovery Mode. If it doesnt Boot, Call or Drop into an Apple Shop, they'll take care of it for you Thumbsup
This happened to mine just a while ago, i'm still waiting for it to come back from apple support.
Just take it to an apple store?
Try booting in recovery mode (hold both buttens then relise the power butten or soemthign like that)
Is is jail broken?
Hi GFX,

The same thing is happening with mines. I called the seller and i got it exchanged. Not sure what was the problem.
Pages: 1 2