Support Forums

Full Version: Astro's Vs. X41's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I posted this on HF, but I'd like to know SupportForums feedback.
What do you like better?
What should I get?

I think I'm set for Astro's but anything to convince me for TB x41s?
Well my friend has BOTH! He uses the X41's more then Astro's. But I think they use Astro's in MLG.
X41s. I own a pair and I previously have used Astros. I prefer the X41s for the comfort and the versatility. Otherwise, if you don't mind wires, then go with the Astros. They're not worth all the money, but why not buy them if you can afford them. X41s are the best bang for your buck though.
So if I can afford Astro's there good too Big Grin?
Astros :

Cons : Pricey, Not very comfortable when you first get them, They do buzz every so often, To many wires.
Pros : Extremely worth the money, Comfortable when used to them, Multi purpose use.

I never used X41's or else i would have given a review of them. Hope this helps. Smile
(06-01-2010, 07:06 AM)Skylit Wrote: [ -> ]Astros :

Cons : Pricey, Not very comfortable when you first get them, They do buzz every so often, To many wires.
Pros : Extremely worth the money, Comfortable when used to them, Multi purpose use.

I never used X41's or else i would have given a review of them. Hope this helps. Smile

i have x41s but i hear astros are way better
Astro's wouldnt have a buzz sound maybe thats just a defect in yours.
They say its crisp quality.
Astros are sturdier.
I had some TB's but they broke after a few months, the TB tech support helped me out and got them fixed thankfully.

I heard my friend's astros had a chord that stopped working, and the tech support wouldn't do crap for it.

So I honestly can't say.
I've heard stories around that Astros are better. But, I've used them both and I have X 41's.
I think the Turtles work better.
I have worked as well as played both. But I like the Astros that much because of its features. It has a very good sound quality as well as CD quality as I think. We can attach it with the headphones, although comfortable and also it has poor job of isolating sound so that you can able to hear that whats going on outside.
Pages: 1 2 3 4