Support Forums

Full Version: Have I done the right thing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I kissed a bloke one of my best friends liked. She was talking to me about him and I was honest with her and told her what happened. She was gutted and wont speak to me, which is fair enough.

I then informed the bloke that I'd let her know, just to 'warn' him. We'd been talking about being together so I thought he'd be alright really. Well yeah, he wasnt. He's ignored my message and updated his facebook status to basically saying he's angry and came back down to earth with a 'thud'.

I feel like I'm being blamed from both sides here when all I've done is been honest. What do I do now?
That's a tough situation. While you like the girl (boy?) you have another friend that likes the same person. I can understand that haha. I've been in similar situations. What I did was I told my friend that me and the other person agreed that we would be best for each other, and that I felt it was Ok to be with her, because I was just following what my heart told me. So trust your gut, do what you think is right. If you want to be with her/him, talk to your friend about it and tell them, honestly, how you feel.

Good luck.