Support Forums

Full Version: Does it eat away at your insides?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When people use bad grammer. It does eat away at your insides? You have like you feel to tell them. But it are rude. You is most likely get flamed or is disliked if it bring you up.
(10-08-2009, 02:51 PM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]When people use bad grammer. It does eat away at your insides? You have like you feel to tell them. But it are rude. You is most likely get flamed or is disliked if it bring you up.

When people use bad grammar, does it eat away at your insides? You feel like you have to tell them, but it's rude. You're most likely going to get flamed or disliked if you bring up.

I bet you did it on purpose :p
yu' meenz .peopil who. tyP lik dis all D'a timez??

I just write them off with a brain injury and ignore them. Maybe even -REP you if it annoys me enough.
LOL, epic thread. Yeah it slightly pisses me off but as long as I can understand what they're saying I don't really have an issue.
For all of the idiots, he was being sarcastic.

It's frustrating if I cannot understand them, but then again, I realise that most people here don't speak English as their first language, so I don't really care. What's annoying is when people use excessive punctuation for no reason, like 10 periods after a sentence containing awful grammar, or a million question & exclamation marks in an attempt to get help faster.
wat do yu men elktrik?????????????????????????????????!!!!!
That's why there's a warning for that. Bad grammar, +2%

Or at least that's true for HF lol.
I can excuse little things, such as forgetting a comma or capital letter. We all do that from time to time. I can also understand that English might not be someone first language. However when someone uses really bad grammar + Slang terms(Which proves English is their first language) Then I have no time for it and will tell them so/not post on their thread.
Slang is used in all languages o.O One might even consider "y'all" a slang word where you're from, but everyone says it here. I can understand if you mean people that use "u" in place of "you", or other things like that, but slang such as "slut", "yo", ect are commonly used and I don't think that they are improper. Of course, it depends entirely on how you use the word(s), but you catch my drift.
It yelps out at me like a hermaphrodite elf.