Support Forums

Full Version: Not sure what to do here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_Cut_2 short
You should do something about it. Tell the head administrator what happened, and include your concerns about being beat up. You will be protected to the best of their abilities.
I may not get beat up, but at least lose the friends I have. I was talking to them, and they were like "He brought it upon himself, he deserves is..."
He does not sound like a very good friend if he's going to do something like that. But if that's a concern to you, you can always request that the report stays anonymous. It usually does anyway though.
No, no, like, they are fine and all, just they are kinda friends with the guy who beat the other guy up, and he just intimidates people, I guess. They would stay as my friends, I know, but it would be kinda I dunno how to say it.
You're trying to say you wouldn't feel to good ratting out your friend. I get that. If I were you, I still would. Some innocent kid got the hell beat out of him. Nobody deserves that.
You erased the contents of your OP. Do you want the thread to be locked?
Yes please.

And thanks Pink.