Support Forums

Full Version: Hacker on CoD:4 Xbox 360?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, earlier
I was playing Call Of Duty 4 with some friends in an XBL party
Then some guy with a random gamertag shows up on the other team
And was no-scoping us, and getting headshots, running like uber fast, and taking around 5-6 RPG/Grenade launcher shots, just to kill him.

And during the middle of the game, my whole team died when nobody was around. and it showed up as being body shotted with a grenade launcher

Can anybody explain this?

Thanks in advance,
I've heard about Gamertag modding on Call of Duty, but not much about the 'god mode' status. I remember when people did that on Halo 2, so it doesn't surprise me that it's happening on Call of Duty, too. I'm sure you'll find something under the Xbox Live Gaming forum at Hack Forums.
It's mostly on the PC you see this, but hell anything is possible on consoles nowadays.
(05-30-2010, 02:23 PM)Carbon Wrote: [ -> ]It's mostly on the PC you see this, but hell anything is possible on consoles nowadays.

Especially with file transfer from PC to console.
Maybe hes just WAYY to good and has been playing for ages?
(05-30-2010, 06:06 PM)Natha Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe hes just WAYY to good and has been playing for ages?

Call of Duty really hasn't been out for ages.
(05-30-2010, 06:06 PM)Natha Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe hes just WAYY to good and has been playing for ages?

This could be it, but I don't think that you can avoid bullets just bcuz your pro
He probably has a jtagged xbox. You can pretty much do anything you want with them. Or maybe he is a haxor!!!
It's called mods, not hacks. There's a difference. :3.

Probably has JTAG like hippypancake said.
He Jtagged his xbox. I've seen better mods than this.
Someone had theirs set to unlimited ammo, auto bullet regeneration and super fast running. It was an unbelievably fun game. lol Everyone had the mods when he was host though. It was basically Noob-Tube Team Deathmatch
Pages: 1 2