Support Forums

Full Version: Techno Castle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Bro's,

I have started new forum named Techno Castle.So now i need your suggestions and participation to run my forum.Please help me.

Site Link : http://technocastle.net

Thanks

Hope some of you will join the site and post some threads and help me and my forum.
Hello there, I checked out your forum. My suggestions:

-- Techno Castle is a name that suggests Techno music, not technology. You need a new domain name.
-- You have four topical categories: Computing, Gaming, GFX and Webmaster. It suggests that your forum is for general technology topics. It is fine except that, for a new forum, there are too many sections per category.
-- Since the forum is new, you probably should allow guests to view a limited number of posts, instead of no posts at all. Many people are not likely to register simply to browse or review a forum.

Good luck with your project.
Well I thought it was going to be about Techno music but obviously it's not. The site doesn't imho appear focused enough. I'm starting to really dislike the overusage of Afresh themes for new mybb sites. I like your logo but don't feel it matches the theme well.

I think you still have some work to do imho.
Negatives
- Afresh theme doesn't fit very well.
- Like Eve & Omni said, the name Techno Castle suggests Techno music.
- I personally don't like narrow boards. I think boards look best at around 90% width.
- Use a different background rather than the same that is used here on SF.
- The use of capitals on the category titles doesn't fit well.
- Your category order needs some work (For example you have an off-topic category ahead of all the on-topic categorys)

Positives
- The banner stands out (Would look better on a darker theme perhaps)
- The favicon looks good and suits your forum well.

I'm sorry that there are not many positives but I really feel you still have a lot of work to do. I'm sure that if you take all the comments that have been said on board you will be able to improve your forum greatly.

Thanks,
The Major
Hmm some work could be done :/ as omni said I like the logo
but it doesn't really fit :/