Support Forums

Full Version: Counter-Strike 1.6 - Awesome WALLBANG Headshot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYRBzj8Y90[/yt]
I think you could have done a slow-mo on the shot at least once. You have a 6 second intro and a 2 second clip.
Yeah it was pretty short. Also that song is mega overused in montages etc.
(05-24-2010, 06:17 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I think you could have done a slow-mo on the shot at least once. You have a 6 second intro and a 2 second clip.

Same thing what I thought. It's hard to see the head shot.
(05-24-2010, 06:17 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I think you could have done a slow-mo on the shot at least once. You have a 6 second intro and a 2 second clip.
I tried it with Sony Vegas, but If I use the focus thingy after shooting I should have zoomed at he top where you can see the kill, then the whole clip would be ruined.
(05-24-2010, 10:04 PM)Braco Wrote: [ -> ]I tried it with Sony Vegas, but If I use the focus thingy after shooting I should have zoomed at he top where you can see the kill, then the whole clip would be ruined.

If you send me the unedited clip I could probably fix it for you. It might take a couple days though because I'm pretty busy atm.
Headshot is a headshot!Victoire
I got another thing just like that but with 1 awp shot with no scope. It's not done editing.
And BlaceCNH, got banned for spamming?
Well yea the clip it is short, but it is very nice!
You could have done a lot better on editing that video. I had to pause it to see it. There was a big intro and a small clip.

PS: Counterstrike is a very old game. It will never get old because it is one of the greatest computer games in history in my opinion.
Pages: 1 2