Support Forums

Full Version: [angry at a staff member] OIY YOU! Answer o.o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I have an issue with a false claim/error? by a certain staff member about a certain claim pertaining to my activities, if the staff member is ignoring me, who would I go to after that? I normally dont complain about stuff like this, but this one is a bit perculiar.
(05-23-2010, 07:19 PM)Fallenour Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I have an issue with a false claim/error? by a certain staff member about a certain claim pertaining to my activities, if the staff member is ignoring me, who would I go to after that? I normally dont complain about stuff like this, but this one is a bit perculiar.

That's really really vague. If you're talking about this website then contact Omni, if you're talking about something else then could you describe it a bit more?
sorry, but I like to keep lids on issues until they absolutely become issues, I dont like staff having to work any harder than they have to, and I dont like bothering omni with somethign I can fix with staff, im more curious as to what I did exactly to be honest. None of my threads ive made here ever have come close to what ive been accused of.
(05-23-2010, 07:26 PM)Fallenour Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, but I like to keep lids on issues until they absolutely become issues, I dont like staff having to work any harder than they have to, and I dont like bothering omni with somethign I can fix with staff, im more curious as to what I did exactly to be honest. None of my threads ive made here ever have come close to what ive been accused of.

Wait a couple of days and see if the staff member replies (which they should). After that if you think it's important enough, then contact Omni.

Also don't worry about the staff doing a little bit more work. It's their job to help the members.
(05-23-2010, 07:34 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a couple of days and see if the staff member replies (which they should). After that if you think it's important enough, then contact Omni.

Also don't worry about the staff doing a little bit more work. It's their job to help the members.
yea thats true, it is their job, but I dont like to generate unnecissary work for them if it can be handled quietly, I just dont like the idea of being accused of something I probably didnt do. I think this is the one time "It wasnt me" actually applies :3
I don't think a thread is necessary. It's best to sort these things out via PM.
I did, the person in question was taking a long time, but its been resolved successfully ^^. Sry, forgot to lock it 8(
Fallenour,

I am disappointed in you, honestly. I do not warn without reason. You should have taken the necessary steps to clarify your intentions with the thread that caused you to get warned, but you didn't. I don't appreciate this thread, which indirectly hurts my image. I do not want people accusing me of being corrupt when I am not. In the future, please allow me more than merely 15 hours to read your message. I have a life too.

If you wish to discuss this further, please PM me. Thanks.