Support Forums

Full Version: Name your favorite 90's cartoon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have so many... catdog was a great one.. hey arnold. Doug. There was just so many... now they're all farty jokes and dumb stuff.
Dragon Ball Z, Hey Arnold, Doug, Rugrats, and tons more.

They were great shows. I agree, the cartoons today are rather dumb.
(05-23-2010, 03:34 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]Dragon Ball Z, Hey Arnold, Doug, Rugrats, and tons more.

They were great shows. I agree, the cartoons today are rather dumb.

They really did go down hill. I tend to watch a lot of comedy central presents. ect.

OH and johnny bravo was GREAT
(05-23-2010, 03:37 PM)robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]They really did go down hill. I tend to watch a lot of comedy central presents. ect.

OH and johnny bravo was GREAT

It was a good show, really good.

"Do the Monkey with me!"
(05-23-2010, 03:39 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]It was a good show, really good.

"Do the Monkey with me!"

Bahaha I love you <3 +repped
(05-23-2010, 03:41 PM)robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Bahaha I love you <3 +repped

Haha, it was an awesome show.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE3d2GHBuvQ[/yt]

The nostalgia.
It actually was pretty adult for kids if you know what I mean.. but most definitely best cartoon character of the 90's.

Another "okay" one was racko's modern life or something like that
(05-23-2010, 03:45 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]It actually was pretty adult for kids if you know what I mean.. but most definitely best cartoon character of the 90's.

Another "okay" one was racko's modern life or something like that

I get what you mean about it being a show for more "mature kids."

I never got into Rocko's Modern Life (Think that's what it's called.) I don't know why, though.

I also watched a lot of Toonami on Cartoon Network. I think those shows were late '90's early '00's.
(05-23-2010, 03:50 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]I get what you mean about it being a show for more "mature kids."

I never got into Rocko's Modern Life (Think that's what it's called.) I don't know why, though.

I also watched a lot of Toonami on Cartoon Network. I think those shows were late '90's early '00's.

I didn't get into it either... but what was toonami i recognize that. I think i used to watch that.
(05-23-2010, 03:51 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get into it either... but what was toonami i recognize that. I think i used to watch that.

I think it started at 6-8PM for me. It had Dragon Ball Z, Zatch Bell, Rave Master (Loved that show!), and a lot more. I watched it every night there were new episodes of Dragon Ball Z Tongue.
Pages: 1 2