Support Forums

Full Version: Omgpop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OMGPOP is the #1 place to play fun multiplayer games with your friends for free. Our multiplayer games have been played over 100 million times!

www.omgpop.com

What are your thoughts on this? I think it's pretty fun and a easy way to pass the time.

If anyone wants to join, would you kindly sign up under my ref?
http://www.omgpop.com/?r=lndz

Thanks . Big Grin Sleep
(05-23-2010, 10:57 AM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]OMGPOP is the #1 place to play fun multiplayer games with your friends for free. Our multiplayer games have been played over 100 million times!

www.omgpop.com

What are your thoughts on this? I think it's pretty fun and a easy way to pass the time.

If anyone wants to join, would you kindly sign up under my ref?
http://www.omgpop.com/?r=lndz

Thanks . Big Grin Sleep
signed up under you. I don't play many online games but welcome Smile
(05-23-2010, 11:00 AM)robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]signed up under you. I don't play many online games but welcome Smile
Blah thanks. Big Grin If I get 10 refs I get free membership.
(05-23-2010, 11:05 AM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]Blah thanks. Big Grin If I get 10 refs I get free membership.

I wish you luck Blackhat
Baloono looks fun. It reminds me of Bomberman. I used to play that game a lot with my kids.

Looks like you can embed games into a site. I might fool around with it. Nice share.
(05-23-2010, 11:17 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Baloono looks fun. It reminds me of Bomberman. I used to play that game a lot with my kids.

Looks like you can embed games into a site. I might fool around with it. Nice share.

Ha Baloono is my favorite game besides ball racer. It's pretty fun.
(05-23-2010, 12:34 PM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]Ha Baloono is my favorite game besides ball racer. It's pretty fun.

I'm a big fan of games. But I have this certain type of games I like and thats it I'm not too sure what it'd be called..
Hehe the games are realy funny I will allso register.
(05-23-2010, 01:58 PM)Zerk Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe the games are realy funny I will allso register.

hugsyou, your going to be getting that membership soon! Big Grin
(05-23-2010, 01:59 PM)robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]hugsyou, your going to be getting that membership soon! Big Grin
Ha nooo. I got 2/10. ):
Pages: 1 2 3 4