Support Forums

Full Version: wanna be like THE GODFATHER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey mates,i was just browsing through the emotional support section and i felt really bad for everyone who is sad. I wish i was some sort of GODFATHER,just like the Don Corleone of MARIO PUZO.I wish i could just help anyone and everyone in spite of the geographical boundaries.

All i can do now is pray for everyone that God resolves their problems.
Thanks for your support. Are you offering emotional assistance?
well...thats pretty nice of u...i do believe that everyone else in the emotional support section wants to help other with their problems too...
(05-23-2010, 03:20 AM)WHITE PANDA Wrote: [ -> ]Hey mates,i was just browsing through the emotional support section and i felt really bad for everyone who is sad. I wish i was some sort of GODFATHER,just like the Don Corleone of MARIO PUZO.I wish i could just help anyone and everyone in spite of the geographical boundaries.

All i can do now is pray for everyone that God resolves their problems.

Its good to know you care! :]
Interesting way of expressing your feelings. Do pray for the believers.
Yes i would be glad to offer my assistance in any way.
(05-23-2010, 10:49 AM)WHITE PANDA Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i would be glad to offer my assistance in any way.

That's great to hear Thumbsup
Thanks,It is not hard to be Mr. Helping hand though!!
(05-23-2010, 11:21 AM)WHITE PANDA Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks,It is not hard to be Mr. Helping hand though!!

While you be the "godfather" of Support Forums, don't forget me<3
Oh cmon rob,The Godfather does not forget anyone or anything.Tongue
Pages: 1 2