Support Forums

Full Version: JD - Introduction thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm JD, 16 years and I'm from The Netherlands, I make money online using internet marketing. I started doing that when I was 12 and I've made quite some money in the last few years. Aside from internet marketing I like to learn more about IT security like fixing computers, breaking virusses. Stopping hackers etc. etc. I own a business called EpicServices(.net). We provide stuff like Hosting, Web Development, It Security, Search Engine Optimization and Xrumer blasting. I've been running it for almost a year now and we're currently moving hosts and designing a new site so I'm extremely busy with that. Apart from this I own a forum called MilkThe.Net which is all about making money online using legal techniques.

I do have a life that's not online. I go to school in Den Haag where I live aswell. I like to surf, play soccer, game, hang out with friends and messing around with girls. I hope to be usefull for this site and that I can also learn a lot from it.

Thanks for reading,
JD
Hello JD. Welcome to SupportForums. Where work, fun, profit and knowledge all come together. Big Grin
Welcome to SF have a good stay
Welcome JD.
Welcom to SF, have a good 1 mate!
Yo -JD-. I just noticed we have similar usernames, hopefully that doesn't cause any confusion in the future. Heh. P:
Haha, let's hope so JDB Big Grin
Welcome to SupportForums, enjoy.