Support Forums

Full Version: Windows Vista Voice Recognition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found some guides on how to set it up, but I don't have it on my computer. Could someone kindly walk me through the steps of getting it/set it up?
(05-20-2010, 04:07 PM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]I found some guides on how to set it up, but I don't have it on my computer. Could someone kindly walk me through the steps of getting it/set it up?

Are you sure you don't have it on your computer? Go to the Control Panel>Ease Of Access... it should be there if you have it, you might not find it with the quick search bar in the start menu.
Here's a picture of my CP. There's nothing there about it.
[Image: 2qjalqo.jpg]

And I can't find it in the search bar.
(05-20-2010, 04:16 PM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a picture of my CP. There's nothing there about it.
[Image: 2qjalqo.jpg]

And I can't find it in the search bar.

Click "Ease Of Access"

[Image: vywt3t.png]
(05-20-2010, 04:18 PM)MadHatter Wrote: [ -> ]Click "Ease Of Access"

[Image: vywt3t.png]
LOL. I forgot about that be click able. Okay, I clicked it and it sent me here-
[Image: 2iawns7.jpg]
(05-20-2010, 04:20 PM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. I forgot about that be click able. Okay, I clicked it and it sent me here-
[Image: 2iawns7.jpg]

[Image: 2iw8tq0.png]
Christ, i'm stuck with XP. Voice recognition sound cool as hell, though Big Grin
I'm using my cams mic. That would go under desktop microphone correct?
(05-20-2010, 04:24 PM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using my cams mic. That would go under desktop microphone correct?

You might want to try clicking "Other". If not, then yes, go with Desktop Mic. Otherwise, try "Other" first.
(05-20-2010, 04:26 PM)MadHatter Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to try clicking "Other". If not, then yes, go with Desktop Mic. Otherwise, try "Other" first.
Thanks, it's working! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2