Support Forums

Full Version: Best capture card?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can find a huge list of capture cards here- http://www.videohelp.com/capturecards

I'm just wondering what you guys use to record your gameplay. I only have a easycap, but I'm saving up for a HD card. (:
(05-20-2010, 10:29 AM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]You can find a huge list of capture cards here- http://www.videohelp.com/capturecards

I'm just wondering what you guys use to record your gameplay. I only have a easycap, but I'm saving up for a HD card. (:

Sup hugsyou =)

As far as cap cards goes. I use to have a dazzle. But it sucked a lot though.
(05-20-2010, 10:42 AM)KraZi Wrote: [ -> ]Sup hugsyou =)

As far as cap cards goes. I use to have a dazzle. But it sucked a lot though.
o: Hey Krazi. ha.

I've always wanted to get Dazzle until everyone talking bad about it. I ended up changing my mind and not wanting to waste $80. /;
(05-20-2010, 10:45 AM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]o: Hey Krazi. ha.

I've always wanted to get Dazzle until everyone talking bad about it. I ended up changing my mind and not wanting to waste $80. /;

Trust me bro. Ain't worth it. But if you do buy a dazzle. Buy the most expensive one. I made the mistake of buying the cheapest one.
(05-20-2010, 10:46 AM)KraZi Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me bro. Ain't worth it. But if you do buy a dazzle. Buy the most expensive one. I made the mistake of buying the cheapest one.
Money is a big issue at the moment. Tongue I think I'm just gonna save up to buy a HD one.
(05-20-2010, 10:47 AM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]Money is a big issue at the moment. Tongue I think I'm just gonna save up to buy a HD one.

Smart move... Just save up and wait. Don't go waste money on something that is not worth it.

My Dad tells me this all the time. "You pay for what you get."

Meaning if you buy something for cheap, then you would need to expect lower quality of what you bought. If you buy something more expensive, then it's vice versa. This is not always the case. But ya.. good thinkin =)
(05-20-2010, 10:50 AM)KraZi Wrote: [ -> ]Smart move... Just save up and wait. Don't go waste money on something that is not worth it.

My Dad tells me this all the time. "You pay for what you get."

Meaning if you buy something for cheap, then you would need to expect lower quality of what you bought. If you buy something more expensive, then it's vice versa. This is not always the case. But ya.. good thinkin =)
Eh. It's hard to wait though. Tongue I'm making some few bucks hustling some people, but that's not really enough to make ends meet.
(05-20-2010, 10:52 AM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]Eh. It's hard to wait though. Tongue I'm making some few bucks hustling some people, but that's not really enough to make ends meet.

Thats a boy..

hugsyou be hustlin <3
(05-20-2010, 10:53 AM)KraZi Wrote: [ -> ]Thats a boy..

hugsyou be hustlin <3
Like $5 a hour LOL.
All the HD cards cost like $200+. </3 But wait. You have a lot of money, why don't you just order one online?
(05-20-2010, 10:54 AM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]Like $5 a hour LOL.
All the HD cards cost like $200+. </3 But wait. You have a lot of money, why don't you just order one online?

Haha I got my eyes set of different stuff.

Such as a car.
Pages: 1 2 3