Support Forums

Full Version: What laptop should I get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking for a decent laptop which will be used for general internet browsing, music storage and programming. Can anybody recommend anything for me?

My budget is £300...

Thanks,
The Major
My first though was a MacBook, but then i saw your budget. Although, i can definately recommend Apple's laptops!
Nah I absolutely hate anything made by Apple. Thanks for the suggestion though.
You should probably get something by HP. I don't buy laptops so I can't give much more advice than that.
Get yourself a Dell Studio it's fast and has reliable specs.. it good for gaming but if you want for GFX work it's even better.
I'd say either HP or Dell.

My dad owns a HP laptop and it's really good for internet browsing and music/videos.
My sister has a Dell laptop, which is equally as good but tends to lag a lot.

Imo, HP is probably your best bet.
Well best you to get a laptop Apple I think they are the best.I have used Apple laptop and it is pritty cool and fast.
Well, I just brought an Alienware M11x Its amazing, best thing I've ever spent money on.

I remember there is somewhere you can get them refurbished, www.NDC.co.uk I think, give it a try, there quite cheap there.
Don't get a Laptop get a Desktop.
Well if you have a low budget of £300 i would look at some company's like gateway and HP. Lower end laptops but go for the one with the best specs. But i would stay clear of acer i have a couple of friends who have owned laptops by them and there always braking ect.
Pages: 1 2