Support Forums

Full Version: Similar to Spotify
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there anything similar to Spotify? I can't access my Spotify anymore, since they found out, I'm not really from Norway. And I really like it, I listened to it 24/7.
(05-16-2010, 03:54 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything similar to Spotify? I can't access my Spotify anymore, since they found out, I'm not really from Norway. And I really like it, I listened to it 24/7.

http://www.playlist.com/ i think that's what your talking about yes?
Try opening Spotify, then going into the preferences. Select HTTPS proxy, and enter the following.
Host: 83.170.85.155
Port: 3128

Sign out, then sign back in and see if it'll let you use it. If it does, you can turn the proxy off and still be able to use it.
(05-16-2010, 04:15 PM)Genequil Wrote: [ -> ]Host:83.170.85.155 Port:3128

What?
(05-16-2010, 04:15 PM)robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]What?
You caught me in the 5 seconds in which that was what I posted. I accidentally posted it early.
(05-16-2010, 04:19 PM)Genequil Wrote: [ -> ]You caught me in the 5 seconds in which that was what I posted. I accidentally posted it early.

Lol wow I'm just that ninja Ninja
(05-16-2010, 04:29 PM)robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Lol wow I'm just that ninja Ninja
lmao...ontopic>>>i have never known anything like spotify...Confused
i too would like to know..Oui
(05-16-2010, 05:51 PM)rooneyful Wrote: [ -> ]lmao...ontopic>>>i have never known anything like spotify...Confused
i too would like to know..Oui

I'm posting like a Effing ninja now too!

Spotify is a proprietary peer-to-peer music streaming service with desktop applications available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. In addition availability exists for Linux users who are encouraged to use the Windows variant through Wine (software). Developed by Swedish startup "Spotify AB", the software allows unlimited streaming of selected music from a multitude of major and independent record labels including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group and Universal with virtually no buffering delay.
(05-16-2010, 04:15 PM)Genequil Wrote: [ -> ]Try opening Spotify, then going into the preferences. Select HTTPS proxy, and enter the following.
Host: 83.170.85.155
Port: 3128

Sign out, then sign back in and see if it'll let you use it. If it does, you can turn the proxy off and still be able to use it.

Didn't help, but thanx.
(05-17-2010, 12:54 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't help, but thanx.
Well, you need to use a working UK proxy (maybe Norway for you?). When I posted it, that one worked. It's not working now.
Pages: 1 2