Support Forums

Full Version: Topics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I have this thing due tomorrow and I need like a page worth of work. It can do with anything. If anyone wants to give me some cool topics to write about or even writing a topic on something that would be great! Big Grin I have written a 4 page cliff hanger, and a bio on blink 182.
It depends on your interests, it is always easier to write about stuff that fascinates you.

Personally I would choose something like Martin Luther King and what who he was.
(05-16-2010, 02:14 PM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on your interests, it is always easier to write about stuff that fascinates you.

Personally I would choose something like Martin Luther King and what who he was.

I'm really like just on a writers block. That why I wrote a story, but now i'm thinking of like. Making it a legit book a lot of people are telling me to.
Woah. off topic but on my caller ID Washington DC just called ^^
I'm confused.

Are you writing a book and currently need something more to write about? If so, what is the current topic in your story.

Off Topic, thats weird, how do you know its Washington DC?
(05-16-2010, 02:32 PM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused.

Are you writing a book and currently need something more to write about? If so, what is the current topic in your story.

Off Topic, thats weird, how do you know its Washington DC?

No. I was just saying that I have a 4 page story in my entry that i'm considering making an actual book, but I need like topics for my magazine (not real) for class.
Oh, haha sorry.

Try writing about sexism / racism.
Youth with alcohol / drugs.
Upcoming movies.
Top actors / music artists.
Crime rates of today compared with 50 years ago / future predictions.
(05-16-2010, 02:43 PM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, haha sorry.

Try writing about sexism / racism.
Youth with alcohol / drugs.
Upcoming movies.
Top actors / music artists.
Crime rates of today compared with 50 years ago / future predictions.

hmm. Good ideas Smile now its just a matter of when i'll do it. HF and SF took over my life ^^