Support Forums

Full Version: Can someone help me with something :( due tommorow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"My class is doing a class-project for astronomy, each group is assigned an amount of work to get this "safe spaceshuttle" to mars and back. My group is incharge of landing and transportation". we split that part in our group so IM incharge of Transportation ON MARS, and so i gotta give info to my group on what type of transportation we'll be using for our class project." notice this is just an assignment NOT REAL.

Can someone help me find info on something thatll help me give info to my group about landing on mars.
(05-16-2010, 01:28 PM)Ay0 Wrote: [ -> ]"My class is doing a class-project for astronomy, each group is assigned an amount of work to get this "safe spaceshuttle" to mars and back. My group is incharge of landing and transportation". we split that part in our group so IM incharge of Transportation ON MARS, and so i gotta give info to my group on what type of transportation we'll be using for our class project." notice this is just an assignment NOT REAL.

Can someone help me find info on something thatll help me give info to my group about landing on mars.

I got rapidshares if u want somethnig in return Smile

Hmmm. http://www.androidpubs.com/prod03.htm check that out. I have no clue what it is but its a "MARS shuttle" <sorry bout caps
I've sent you a PM.
Gerald add me on msn Mza-avalane@hotmail.com
Added, you are offline.
(05-16-2010, 01:41 PM)Ay0 Wrote: [ -> ]Gerald add me on msn Mza-avalane@hotmail.com

So it seems you where the one who just sent me a driveby on MSN.
(12-30-2010, 01:20 AM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]So it seems you where the one who just sent me a driveby on MSN.
Please do not grave dig. This was posted in May. If you feel like saying something like this just send him a PM.
Old thread is old.